Friday, January 2, 2009

I am posting in such an early hour bcz I can't sleep. Mom just went back. Just a few moment ago and now my pillow is very very wet alrd

Idk why I cry so much, even on the first day of the year. You know, this crying this is completely unnecessary. I should've get used to it.

I can't let her know I'm crying cz I know she'll cry also then the atmosphere will turn very mellowdramatic.

She always says this parting sentence that aches me.

"Be a good girl here. I love you,my daughter."

How can she be soo nice to me when I've let her down so many times? That's Mom. Every Mom has endless love for the children.

So you people who has your Mom here with you, please treasure her presence. You're enjoying something I craved for life.

Anw, school is in a few hours' time. Idk if I can stand those triggered feeling. I have to kill them soon before I become abnormal.

Anw, your voice is still the soundtrack of my summer.

I'm waking up soon (I'm using my phone)

No comments: