Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I closed my eyes and the flashback started

People, i'm in confusion right now.
During Chem, Mrs Singh told us about the o level result and everything and it made me think, should i drop to combine science or not. I mean, even though i passed my EOY in sec 3 quite well, doesn't guarantee that i'll do comparatively well in o level too. And since the course i'm interested in currently,(yes i can say its currently because i change my mind a lot) doesn't require pure science and i can't imagine myself being an engineer.

I am thinking of Tourism&Resort Management, Advertising& Public Relations, or Mass Communication and Broadcasting. I guess they all revolve around business. Although Mom kind of forced me to take up Chem Engineering, i really can't imagine that. I like to meet people, to see the world, like, be exposed in some ways. Not sitting in a lab trying to come out with the newest element. Not in the moment, or forever.

So yeah, i'm still thinking hard. Damn it.

No comments: