Sunday, January 4, 2009

can't stand myself

Haha you know what, I can't stand myself. Why am I so smart heehee. I came home just now and found my guardian waiting at the lift, ready to ask me for my laptop. I was so sad, means I can't come online anymore. But heehee I realise I can surf the net w/ my phone although its annoyingly small, still better than none right haha so smart hoh.

Okay so today was a day out with Olivia again. Went to Arab Street and there were many cool stuff down there and I bought a pair of sandals. Took pictures but sadly I can't upload cz its not komputer.

Then we went to Peninsula Plaza and bought nothing. We moved on to Bugis anbd I bought many things la k. Such a long journey today and we had a good laugh although still, haha yes, its still in my mind. But its okay I get it.

Went Orchard to find her cardigan and then met win and went to his house to get his geog tb. Haha lucky manzz if not tmr got p.geog I die :) thxx a lot win.

Okay you know what, my roomate thinks I'm very smelly so I have to go bathe now then do homework after that yay haha clap for me (wow somebody downstairs actually clapped)

Its irritating to type on my phone esp to blog. My veins are numb and my legs are tearing apart. I'm going to call agnes after I bathe cz I miss her soo much!!

And btw, stef missed her plane. I bet pentolanzz is crying now haha its okaay stef I'll pick you up tmr.

No comments: