Saturday, January 3, 2009

I kicked pepper to the bottom of hell.









Thank you my love ones like, Olivia, she did her best cheering me up, i'm so touched. She even banged her books bcz she said she can't stand seeing me like flooding bcz of that stupitz. Okay so i'm grateful i escaped to her house.

Then went to Astons to find Dione, Glen and Nicholas was there. Hehe thanks Dione for the wallet love you okay. And thanks you guys cheered me up with the Ben and Jarry stories. Hehe.

I'm listening to the songs by James Morrison. They're awesome. Thanks Oliv for the album. Love her. And thanks quek we talked for 54:56 okay love you haha i know you yawned a few times. And thanks Melissa Tan and Mandy for that offline msn msg.

Please Don't Stop The Rain is quite nice. And
It ties me up.
I tried to hold on but its too much.
You can't play on a broken strings
You can't feel anything

No comments: