Wednesday, January 21, 2009

this seemed to be a post.

Don't ask me why but i think i screwed my maths paper.
Okay fine, what's done is done. Pepper all the way. Haha kidding.

Mom just came online. Die.
My butt hurtsssssssssa idkwhy.
See see. She calls liaoz. i webcamming w/ ben then have to stop. -.-

I'm eating again like a polar bear and Mom starts scolding alrd.
Okay wait, i move away from the camera and then eat haha. omg
but she still finds out. crap the crab.
"I can see your jaw moving"

I'm doneeeeee with packing i'm so happy i'm express like mrt. i can't wait to go back haha so fast hoh its almost cny. i hope pepper's doing fine. pepper again. yes lo pepper.

i SEEMED TO BE ignored. idk why. it SEEMED TO BE weird. because i SEEMED TO BE used to the routine of yes. but i SEEMED TO have to change the habit. i SEEMED TO BE typing crap. this SEEMED TO BE a crap. and lastly, i SEEMED TO BE a girl, walking on what SEEMED TO BE a footpath, carrying what SEEMED TO BE a book.

enough of all the seem to be-s. mom's really impatient ( i was about to use 'annoying' but it SEEMED TO BE impolite) okay stop it candies. she nudged me for ten thousand times already. i'm eating sth which SEEMED TO BE a chocolate. and i'm flying back on what SEEMED TO BE a aeroplane, which will be drive by who SEEMED TO BE a pilot.

okay not funny. you don't get it. but i'm sure dione does.
mom just nudged again. it SEEMED TO BE the time i glued my eyes on what SEEMED TO BE a laptop.mygod. i'm so retarded

No comments: