Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I just posted so i don't need another title

Hi yeah. happy chinese new year. hope you do better.
okay since this is a new year, and this i the 2560th year, and i haven't make any resolution since jan1, i better make now, and it better be 2560. haha siao.

1). Start new and fresh ; i mean everything.
2). Talk lesser. ; i really think this is necessary.
3). Spend lesser money ; yes i promised agnes alrd. she's going to be the patrol police.
4). Excel in everything/do my best ; that's for you. :)
5). Throw pepper into the river and let him flow to NewZealand ; i still can't
6). Pepper-free ; soon!
7). Keep myself away from feeling ; i'll explain that to myself later.
8). Simply, be a better person. :)

I made eight cz eight is a lucky number. I believe. So the eighth resolution is the bottom line of all. Yes, because we live life, to the fullest. I mean it. I'm going to overcome the obstacles that's coming my way. I'm alot more stronger than this (:

So,
I'm in Singapore now. sigh. i don't like it. because it means, whatever. I feel like eating. hahaha please don't be surprised when you see me in school cz i put on weight. who cares man. anw i'm used to all that.

saw many many many people i know on the plane and i'm quite glad haha. i kind of had world war five on my way back. quek knows why and how. the minute i arrived, you already have to piss me.

Ben's flying to Aus tmr and idk when i'll see him again :( anw thanks Ben for everything during the short break from cruelty haha. That's your term and i'm borrowing it. I rly had fun and i'll miss the let's-go-eat-again offer. and and when you laughed so hard you almost fell into the pool gosh will miss it man. have fun in aus and haha yeah, see you.

okaybye. i'm in the process of finding my true self HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No comments: