Friday, January 9, 2009

You cant play on broken strings


















Hey I'm eating the Godiva chocolate which is just so, perfect. Haha it was in my drawer and when i opened it to find something, it just tempted me and haha in a jiffy i finished them already. Okay i'm such a polar. Stop being polar bear candies. okay shut up.

Why do people have to change. If they do, why not for a better one. Why are my loved ones have to leave me? I can't stand it when i know that you're going on Tuesday already. Why so immediate? We haven't even got the chance to meet.

Hello i really dont know what to blog. My roomate is just too irritating and noisy i can't stand her. Imagine, she's watching this act-cute anime movie with all the high-pitched chipmunk voices my godddd i feel like slapping her!!!! GAWRRR.


"Its like a lion falling in love with a lamb"
"You stupid lion."
"You stupid lamb"


OKAY I DECLARE MYSELF, BFY!

No comments: