Thursday, January 8, 2009

truth hurts

Hello.
I'm studying now haha soo hardworking and nerdy but I don't mind because that egg-months-away exam determines my future and I want to go either Tourism or Advertising. I just heard from the radio that NgeeAnn Poly offers that courses but only for single-digit results. Damn annoying why everyone have to be so smart. I feel so laid-back.

Or maybe I can consider NAFA for design. No of cuz I'm kidding my design sucks. But it may be fun huh and less stressful. Idk why but I think I have to go somewhere else besides Sg,but it would mean separating from my friends. Idk its a choice that's hard to decide. Anw I'm used to Sg anw.

Why am I talking about my future. I honestly still don't know what I wanna be. Anyone has suggestion for a person like me? Heehee maybe I can be fire-fighter haha. Kidding I won't snatch Ben's job away. Haha btw, o lvl result is on Monday whichh means, Ben's coming to Sg for the last time :( and I think we won't see each other as often anymore :( I still dk where he's going.

What do you think? Every year one or more friend will go and continue their life in the other part of the world, with the time difference, its goddarn hard to keep in touch. I feel so demoralized. Its not only Ben. Idk where pep is going but you know, there might be no more meeting, which is dishonestly fine. Okay why pep again. Shut up tang guo.

My phone's dying I haven't charge them and I'm not sleepy yet cz I just wake up haha and suggest me sth to do can I'm very bored. Okay absolutely, esteeyoudeewhy

Bye miss you nights

No comments: