Sunday, January 25, 2009

I finally decided on typing all these out. Maybe just to make me feel better.

This is 2009 and everybody knows that. amd every 16 years old in the whole entire world knows that we're taking this bloody o level. and its inevitable. and this important exam is going to be my first priority this year. at least, for this year. I'm so sorry. But i don't want any distractions this year, be it something pleasant or unpleasant. You can't guarantee that you'll give me a rainbowy coloured results, and its cruel, but yes o level is more important than anything including, you. I'm so sorry but i hope you can understand. This is a very tough decision but i have to make it. I'm deeply sorry.

I don't even know when and how i can feel truly happy. Why is life so depressing and hard-to-handle nowadays? If i used to adore adulthood, i think i was absolutely wrong. Now i want to remain as a child. When i cared of nothing except playing with toys. That is actually the best part of life, at least to me. Idk about you.

Sigh. I can't stop sighing. Despite all the joy and fun i had, when reality kicks in, everything will come to place and i will see the true colour of the world again. Oh my god. I just hope that Mars is livable.

No comments: