Saturday, January 17, 2009

Feel the joy.













We were supposed to act cool haha
In the water~~
I seriously love them
There's sth wrong with frerry's lips

Stef the sexyzzBlessing in disguise
Agnes was telling stef,"I think Candies is really cute!" HAHAHA
She looked like she's advertising Prata House
So cutee hoh


















































Hi people. I had fun today. Always full of laughter. Yay. I'm so tired now i think i'm going to sleep now. For the sake of my eyes. Pity my eyes.
Caught Passengers. I didn't quite understand the movie and slept awhile until frerry waved infront of my face. My eyes are closing so yes la like that blablabla
Met Stef for prata house and off we went took many pictures while waiting for the slow 163 and then people @ the bus stop kept staring at us haha funny loh. I'm watching mr monk i'm dead la now still can watch.
okay then went back to trellis we took many pictures as you can see. until the stupid security guard came and she was so annoying we wanted to push her into the pool.
I'm really yawning almost every seconds and my jaw is tired so byebye

No comments: