Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super woman

Hey. Today was boring, as in the lessons part. I slept during physics and i feel terribly awful okay fine whatever. So you know e2 has five tests next week and i can still heehaaheehaa not studying good girl.

English was quite scary, and hilarious. Okay then chinese always sucks right haha. Then after that.................................................................................................................oh, Monica texted me and said she's outside staff room so i flew there. novi and arwin was there as well. then monica and arwin went off, nov and i waited for her testi for decades and yeah.

i happened to embarass myself but anw thanks to mrs ng haha. so i went home and lie on my comfy bed.(haha it was unnecessary) then went to toa payoh meet Nov and then to mon's house and we laughed like mad. me and nov did those stupid quizes and laughed our socks off. then we looked at the horoscopes and all of ours were ridiculous haha. and the 'What If Your Crush Is A Leo/Scorpio/Taurus thingy was just, too funny.

i think if mrs syamsudin come across my blog and read my posts, she's going to fail ma badly haha cz i have disastrous structure and probably laughed at them. okay who cares man as long as you me we us ALL understand what i write. i'm getting nowhere.

so dinner and the people around were quite scarrrrry. then i am home and i just did the stupidest thing again.

No comments: