Tuesday, January 6, 2009

when the night has come

Today is tuesday. Aint I supposed to be happy every tuesday? I said I love tuesdays. But not anymore. Maybe you guys know why la huh. I'm quite used to it now.

Hm, be proud of me! I talk lesser about pepper now. And i will cont trying k. I feel proud of myself too!!

Today was quite alright. I feel vry studious nowadays. I'm like some stupid nerd trying to catch up with syllabus. I hope the o lvl examiner will be kind enough to set the easy qnt.

Hehe I'm on my bed now and sorry whoever sending me msg you hv to wait till I finish blogging haha. I'm so tired and sleepy. Dione is in dreamland now. And tmr we're transforming our seats to be our second home. So remind me to bring tissue paper.

Idk what else to blog.
I miss pepper.
Okay you can slap me :(

No comments: