Monday, January 5, 2009

When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But if you look at the closed door for too long that you don't see the opened one.

I believe in wisdom. Every problem in life that you encounter, there's always a positive point and values to learn from it. Never, ever give up trying to overcome the rocky obstacles because you'll get stronger and tougher for each obstacles you defeat.

From now on, I won't stop trying. I will try to look at this from the bright side and consider others point of view.

You know what, I should thank pepper. Because of him I learned to accept things and facts that used to be hard to digest. I'm going through a rough patch now and idk when will this end, but I'm sure I can overcome it/them.

I'm a strong one.

Sorry for being so philosophic nowadays but I need to find the motivation to move on.

Non Vi Sed Arte
(Omg what happen to me today?)

No comments: