Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And then i fall

I think she died in the toilet already. She has been inside since i reached home. Wow wonderful manz. Okay i need to shit my stomach is very painful. 

It wuz raining just now right. So i had to take taxi at my CHIJ's bus stop if i wanna reach home soon. So i hailed one and guess what. TRAFFIC JAM!!! urgh so i was damn pissed and i thought, wth? i freaking U turn has to cost me 7bucks. i was damn pissed and i think the driver knew i was, so he charged me only 4 bucks! he damn nice you know, like where got such taxi driver. he said cz i'm student and its raining so he dont want to take the full 7 bucks. Haha save my 3bucks' ass. 

Tmr's history test. thankyou. i have greed compo.(i havent do heehee) then i have one compre to complete(shit la) and then i have another vocab lists to memorise. and she said, "If you want to score you English, you better do what i tell you to" Okay so i have to make sure every hw is brilliantly done. Thanks. Like i only have one subject to study for.

I am super sleepy now and btw, she hasn't come out you know haha okaaay let's time huh. amazing man. and there's no sound at all. does she really die huh?

No comments: