Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Breaking dawn

Why? Why do you think so shallow of me? Why do you think i won't be able to handle it? What are you trying to do here? You said you do this for my good but why. Have you ever consider my feeling? Do you ever know how it feels, left ignored, unaware of anything, and you just suddenly go. And now you come back explaining everything to me that just don't make sense okay. I tried to see from your weird point of view, but i just don't see why you're doing that.

You see me as a childish girl, you do that so that i can grow up. Fine. But you know how 'groundbreaking' the process is? Oh well obviously you don't know right. Because you set the scene, i play the role. You just sit down and see things happen the way you want it. You come and tell me that's all for my own good. I understand that you don't want me to think of this for long and hope i might just let it rest and move on. But you're wrong, you see. You never understand me before. We knew each other long enough for you to understand me. But you don't.

You made it sound as if you're going to die, as if you'll go and never come back again. What the hell. I don't know what's going on now. And you refused to explain! Do you think with the excuse of 'i-did-that-for-your-own-good' i can just accept it? 

Okay fine. We're going our own separate ways. But we can remain as friends. Nobody ever prevents us from being friends. What makes you think i'll get used to your absence? What makes you think i'll stop pondering. You said i don't need to understand. How can i don't need to understand when you put me down with this cruel lines? 

Hey, look at it this way. Everything has its goods and bads. When you make a decision, don't think only of the outcome, but also think of the process. Like, you said i'll get used to your absence. But can you think of how heartless the process is? You may be able to handle, but i may not be, which apparently not. 

And, your request, don't worry. I promise.

No comments: