Thursday, February 12, 2009

For you i will

I'm so sick of this. This week has been nothing but studying. Intense studying. 

Honestly, i felt so angry of myself just now right after physics test. I misread the graph thingy and idk how many marks i've lost. It's dumb. I couldn't stop blaming myself but, what's done is done. But the feeling of dissatisfaction is still here. I just felt like slapping myself for that. 

I don't know how i am going to tell my marks, to you. 

I don't really care for Chem test tmr anymore. I'm so looking forward to Prata House w/ Indoz tmr. Finally some quality time in life. Is this even called a life? I don't know. 

I miss mommy so badly that i could just cry whenever i think of her. I couldn't talk much to her nowadays because of the studying and she's busy for the restaurant so i don't know. I miss talking to Mom. I'll call her after i'm done with Chem. 

I don't need to rant about my day anymore. Every creatures in the world knows that there's nothing except for test, test, and more test. Shiok. 

Val's day in two days' time. Spending w/ dione my valentine hahaha

No comments: