Friday, February 6, 2009

Heyyy hahaha why am I here so early is because I bathed first. She's like, having a war in the toilet now. She's late haha not my fault okay.

So it's been a few weeks huh, everytime my guardian wakes her up, she'll grumble like elderly and continued to sleep until like, super late then she'll bathe. Its not that she bathes fast you know, it can goes up to 1hr long. But if she rly takes one hour I would've slapped her mannn.

So the same thing happened just now and I was so pissed. I mean, she sleeps earlier than me obviously, like 9 hours. She still takes so long to wake up.

Sleeps like dead lifeless pig. Even when I have mini concert in my room with her body lying on the bed just less than 1 metre away, she won't wake up. Haha I tried that before.

So I woke up first, took everything and stromed into the toilet. Hahaha I could see her i-thought-this-is-my-turn kinda look. Cannot la. Have to teach her some lesson. So I also purposely take longer. Haha I just want her to be considerate that, I'm using that bloody toilet as well.

So guess what. When I opened the toilet door, SHE'S STANDING THERE LIKE A VAMPIRE!!! Hahahahahaha I was shocked but then hahahahahahaha funny manz she looked frustateddd. Ok I promise I won't do that agn and I hope she'll rlyyyyy learn okay. Amen.

No comments: