Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flush your brain

This is an old news, but i just remembered.
Our group got into the final for the Business Plan-Go Green.
Wth our beloved made-of-plastic-bottles curtains.
Nevermind. I decided to join, so i have to put my heart and soul and brain(WHICH APPARENTLY SOMEONE THOUGHT, HAVE BEEN ACCIDENTALLY FLUSHED INTO THE TOILET BOWL). seriously, i think YOURS is the one that has been accidentally flushed into the toilet bowl. Insane.

I still have brain, btw. You don't do that to people.
Its hilarious.

Today wasn't so sleepy haaahaa at least i didn't sleep. And i have to start studying for Amaths and Geog. Tests are cominggggg. Omgg. Go die la.

I just finished the english documentary(tiring), finished Chem ex 18(anyhow). Now, after i post this, i'm going to open the toilet door, walk inside, take my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it, bring it to my cute teeth, and start brushing them.

Then, you know the rest. Jump onto my bed and unlock the gate of 'Dreamland' HAHAHA okay enough. I'm getting nowhere.

PS: Do you miss me? Because the thing is, i miss you.

No comments: