Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So la ti re do.

Hi. Hello. Halo. Helow. Hey.

Got back chem test just now. THANK GOD I PASS. (i love studying) 
Today was a sleepy day. I slept during Mr. Boo's motivation talk. Idc.

Then choir, ahh. I like Cerf-Volant. Its beautiful. 
From tomorrow onwards, will be till 6. Gross. 
Nevermind. FOR SYF.

After that i went to meet Noviana Mona Chandra and ate Mac. fyi i just ate mac ytd. 

Hi stef says hello. (actually never la). but she's here flippin through 250chinese chengyu mini book. Haha and we are wandering how we became friends. I couldn't recall. It was funny how things change and we didn't even realize the process. Life has been so quick i couldn't even think of why we become like this. But isn't it better to be in unconscious competence or whatever? That's what Mr Boo said. Okay whatever.

I'm searching for this stupid Monsanto thingy i don't care la whatever. aiyoyo why pepper become like that haha very funny you know. I feel quite stupid okay i should go back to Monsanto. 

Because you are priceless.


No comments: