Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello Brad Pitt.

Okay i'm gonna skip school's part. Chem test was okay.

Watched The Curious Case Of Benjamin(e) Button(s) Haha. With Dione and Aby
Oh
My
God.

I could just die inside the cinema watching Brad Pitt. MY BRAD PITT. OHMYGOD. HE'S JUST TOO HOT YOU KNOW. Too hot to handle. Throughout the entire part when he was hawt and sexaye, dione and i kept omg-ing nonstop and the person behind us 'sshhhh'-ed us hahahaha. & Aby managed to snap pictures of him. COOL!

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD HE'S IRRESISTABLE. LOVE YOU BRAD PITT. I'm gonna faint straight if he suddenly come in front of me and just stand there and charm me. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG why is there such a unbelievably cute man in this worlddddddd. Although he's old. I don't mind marrying him. Okay haha not AJ will probably kill me with her lips. HAHAHA. She's such a lucky womanz. Get to see Brad Pitt EVERYDAY. Somemore... Omg don't imagine la. He's so cute you know cannot take itttttttttttttttttttt. Even cuter than pepper.

After that, i went to Prata House to meet Stef, Bobby, Vincent and Boon Chong(?) then after that Agnes, Lisa, Jesslyn and Frerry came so we ate. After that went to Novena and stayed at the rooftop haha love it. Truth or dare. 

Lovely reunion. I hope this works. I'm gna post the pictures maybe tmr. I'm darn lazy and sleepy. Not bad for a start. Hee hee love tonight. Let's have another one soon k. I just love being carefree. 


Why bother choosing, when you can have it all?

No comments: