Sunday, February 1, 2009

GROSS

HAHAHAHAHA I'M JUST TOO SMART YOU KNOW.

I wanted to blog just now but the 'new post' box just don't want to react so i went to click the 'edit post' box and YAY! Omg retarded. So yea, i finished chinese newspaper report.(okay actually haven't but in advanced la yayaya) Haha make myself happier. So what's up next. Erm lemme see.

I have tonnes btw. Erm. I have to cancel my freaking order(if that's possible). Then do my english compo on Greed. Study emaths sector and friends. Then stop blogging already. Then read SS and hist(omg haridass...) OH BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE, BATHE!!!! haha i haven't bathe. 

then what else idk let me see later la hoh.

I'm very sick now. I mean, physically sick. I feel like puking/fainting at times. My noseholes have been bleeding four days consecutively and alternately. Ytd was the right one. Just now the left one. Omg. I have really bad flu, which leads to lack of breath, which again leads to breathing through my mouth, which leads to mouth dryness, which leads to thrist, make me drink more, pee more, toilet more. Mygod. So you see its all inter-related(that was mr ngtc's line) haha.

I NEED TO FINISH UP MY CHINESE LAST PARAGRAPH! GOGOGOGO CANDIES! oh no i mean Alice haha. okay gross my mucus is everywhere

No comments: