Friday, February 13, 2009

Mamma Mia



Yo people. I'm in the midst of studying. I'm excited i can't wait for tmr yay yay haha. Tmr's FRIDAY. Okay... I just realized that its 12 past already. Which means,



Mother, I love you forever.
Here is a note from your daughter,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY HERLINA TAN !!
I LOVE YOU MANY MANY MOLES AND CONCENTRATION!

Thanks Mom for everything you've done for me, right from the time i cried, living in this world, and came out from your stomach. Your love has been endless and unlimited. You're the greatest Mom. I can't ask for more. I feel so blessed to have a Mom like you.

Heee Mommy you're 40 already please don't tell everybody you're still 36 kay. Haha.


PS: I'm gna surprise her! Y.A.Y.
PS2: I promise to be an even better daughter for you :)
PS3: Good luck on your restaurant!

No comments: