Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cruel but this is the reality

Why does death seems so close to me nowadays? I keep receiving news that people are dying, mostly the ones i know. Oh my. I mean, i know this has been happening forever, but i never turn a hair because they're people that i don't know. I was never put onto the shoes' of their families, loved ones, or even neighbours.  Little did i know how it feels like. 

Mom called me ytd when i was on my way home, i asked her where she was, and she replied, "I just came back from Angsapura." I was like, WHAT? Another death? Ohgod. My brother's friend and his sister were found dead a few days ago. Their maid locked them in a room and i was not sure how the killing process went. Their parents were away to Hong Kong. I don't know how drove the evil maid to kill those innocent kids. Hey they are only around my brother's age. How can she be so cruel? Didn't she think of the consequences? At least, her OWN consequence that she'll get? 

Why? This world seems to get scarier and scarier. My heart goes out to their parents, and i hope that the insane maid will get the penalty she deserves. They are my brother's friend. Close friend, even. I can't imagine how shocked their parents were. Imagine, you leave your beloved children with someone you think you can trust, but you get WHAT in return? That someone you trust, end up killing your own children? So isn't this implying that their trust wasn't put into account? Why can't she consider the TRUST they gave her, when she was about to kill those kids? 

They are young kids. Their journey was supposed to be long. But why, it has to be ended but a cruel, insane maid? There are still many things that they haven't experience, many chances they still hadn't get. They used to be possible. Why she has to make it impossible now? 

One matter, and i can go on talking one whole long post. I just can't take her cruelty and heartlessness. These kind of people should go to hell. Or maybe the hell of hell. People who don't appreciate trust, and maybe, you can call those people, 'backstabber'.

I need to do a reality check. To see if i'm still living in the planet called 'Earth'

No comments: