Sunday, February 1, 2009

Luck

Haha i bet you won't take this seriously bcz i've repeated this over and over again. I'm going to talk about pepper, one last time. PROMISE KAYKAYKAY! :D

Actually nawt.
I'm going to put everything behind. When i say everything, i mean everything. Haha every single minute thing. I have to live with all the memories. I've told ya i'm moving on since last year but i'm not. I promiseeee i will try because this is february already. Imagine, months..

I've had enough of all the ignorance okay. I'm so sick of trying. You may be cute, but not cute enough for me to stay like this. Actually, you're not cute anymore. Go live and be proud of your ego idc. Spare no expense manz. I bet you love your ego alot.

Somehow i really hope pepper sees this so that, idk. And i hope he gets what i mean. Yes haha i might announce who pepper really is heehee but that's when the sun appears at night haha.

No comments: