Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love

I just came back from Thomson Medical Centre. Thxu Stef for the companion and i luv u! It costed me bloody $62.02 omigod total rip off. Idk why i'm so cheapskate now. Yeayea whatever. 

So, i feel like shit now. So i'm not going to school HAHA. Yay two days somemore. Hahaha shiok. Actually not. I prefer going to school but fit, rather than stay at home, but dying. So you see how i've become a geeky nerd over the months.

You monkey, sleep earlier tonight and make sure you have a good one. Because you gotta wake up early and trace your way there haha you will be having a whole new life there and i hope you enjoy. I can't tell you cz i know probably how's going to turn out so i don't want to make things any worse. Let's start a new life. I luv u. and bye.

No comments: