Sunday, February 22, 2009

I thought you are my friend?
I didn't know that you're such a bitch.
I didn't know. It means, i already know.
You act so angelic in front of me like you're the nicest thing on earth.
But you're talking about me behind my back?
You fucking bitch. (it's been long since i swore)

I thought i could trust you, that you're my friend.
As in those that i can say as 'friend'. I always want you to be pleased and you know how much i've sacrificed my own interest to go with yours just for this worthless friendship? I often think that, i shouldn't do something that's against my interest, but i chosed to follow your fcking will instead of going for mine.

You told me your principle was to tell someone right to their face whenever you're displeased. Oh now you know how contradicting you sound right? I put in so much effort to please you.

Damn i'm crying for you this isn't worth even a drop of tears at all. WHY.
Ohmygod. Now i know which friend i can, or cannot count on.

No comments: