Sunday, February 15, 2009

I can't take it any longer

Hey ima happy girl today!

Went to Orchard with Dione just now and we did hardcore shopping. She went back with many plastics and me too! I bought this really cool motorcycle jacket its quite shiny @-@  heehee. Then bought a thunder necklace, grey leggings, black over-knee socks, then silver and black pvc i'm so happy hahaha yay. Then after that i bought a ribbon brooch from miss selfridge and we went to mango to find something to match with that brooch. LOVE today! Dione bought many too. 

Spent alot. After dione left, i spotted this cool blazer and decided to buy it. So now i have two. Black and navy blue. Both i like! I'm over the moon. Love today. Love shopping. Love dione. Muachzxz.
 
Then Stef came and we walked ard Taka, Agnes came, and went to Newton Circus haha. So many people but it was fun! Hahahahahahaha. Okay then, erm. I'm sorry ah i very lazy to post the pictures of ytd reunion. You guys have to wait or else i'll just send it to you la if you want kk. 

They came to my house and i think my roomate was annoyed. Idc. Whatever. Yay.


Its already 15 Feb. I received many wishes, but you, as someone, didn't even bother? Not even a text? Or just a call? Hello it was valentine. ohmygoodness. How i wish i could fly there and kick your ass. 

No comments: