Monday, February 9, 2009

I love studying and mommy and daddy


JUST LOOK AT HOW MESSED UP I AM. I FEEL LIKE A NERD. OKAY NO. I AM A NERD. I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM TYPING IN CAPS BUT! I AM DAMN PISSED. SHE'S TALKING LIKE SOME DRAGON BALL, SO LOUD AND HIGH-PITCHED I WANT TO TEAR HER THROAT AWAY. HASN'T SHE HEARD OF CONSIDERATION URGH. I PAY THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THIS BLOODY ROOM AND FOR MY BLOODY COMFORT. GO AND DIE LA YOU STUPID CHIPMUNK WOMAN. i'm sorry haha i'm so stressed by all the BLOODY test.

is there any word i can use besides BLOODY? i thought my english was terrible. i didn't know mr ng's is worse HAHAHAHA i wonder how he passed his GP when he used 'doesn't' for 'you' HAHA!


(i) Compare the rate of increase over the years shown in developed countries and less developed countries. :)
PS: i laughed so loud when that picture on top appeared AHAHAHAHHAAH
okay back to warfront
edot
my bill came just now and i was xtremely shocked. i spent so much last month, like, too much for a teenager like me. i need to cut down on alot. esp my unnecessary spending like, shopping or friends. idk. i feel very guilty. my parents work tirelessly to feed me but i am overspending here. i feel so sad and i want to tell the world how much i love my parents. they didn't scold me for this, just tell me to manage it better. they want the best for me, yet i take too much from them. i promise from now on, i will spend lesser. promise to the core. economic crisis now candies!!

No comments: