Wednesday, February 4, 2009

.... means silence

"...You know just know me and Rini went to library right then it rained heavily but cz we dont have any umbrella we waited at the garden there then talked so loud i think the band people got fed up..HHHHHeehhheeehhh"
"...HAHAH you dont like already ah?... yea i know...h.. oo...oo.. that time got la....hekkhekksss.............oh like that ah...oooo...eh.....oooo...ihhiiihii.......hah?like that one ah? oh yea hoh...hh... you know yours.. me and rini is what day only..how you know.. yea loh nice right.......why?......hhiheiehehe....aaa....hhehehe....ummm...umm.....hmmmhmmmhh(that one was funny)...surely your stomach cramp liao..hah cannot breathe ah? need to go hospital liao...hah..what...hmm........who?........oh is it?...6 ah?..woah that one ah...of course la.... no wonder lah... your short ah... aiya shortie where got that one....aiya that one very tall liao what.. like me ah like me ah?...no ah?... me is 159 only..william william... yea i know..i'm just predict about it....then?...who?.....you like that kind of person?..oh my god."

Okay whatever. Instead of reading my Hist, i'm listening to my roomate's convo and typing it out HAHA okay cz it irritates me. Whatever manz. She's very funny. As in the way she laugh.

OKAY CANDIES BACK TO THE WARFRONT.GOGOGOGOGO ADOLF CANDIES!

No comments: