Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Adolf Candies

Yoyozz people. Hihi. My condition is still the same. Shitty. I think the medicine didn't work on me. I feel so cheated. I went to school just now and i can say that i was in vain. Uh. But never mind. I love school anyway so no problem. (can you feel the sarcasm).

I rested. I slept through the evening. But when i woke up, i could be loud and 'cempreng' sirens wailing in my head idk what's wrong. Ahhhh but i still have to attend school tmr. Can't miss it anymore. Siaaaaan. 

I'm studying now. Be proud of me man. Okay blogging is a form of 'break', apparently. I feel giddy whenever i see too many alphabets constructing complicated sentences and deducing in complex meanings. Sian my brain just won't process any of them.

AND NOW I FEEL INFERIOR. is it inferior or superior. whatever man. my roomate is asleep. she sleeps early man. so jealous man.

No comments: