Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF

You can't be so selfish, can you?
Its like, you've totally changed, and i barely know you.
I want so much to tell you how much i dislike you now.
But who am i to do that? Afterall, we're only friends.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!
Meeting dione and glen later.

I just came back from ICA and it was freaking crowded there i fell asleep. Imagine. My queue number was 4326 and when i got in to the waiting hall, it was only 4278. Damn unglam but who cares la. You can't sleep there because if you miss your turn then you'll have to re-queue. uckily i wasn't alone hahaha.

School was okay today. This week has been a moody week for everyone. Well, i have mine too. And jamie just knows perfectly well how to worsen it. Ugh, sometimes she's too much. I don't know. That's what i think. People have every right to disagree. (but i bet dione will agree) 

So yeah, i get annoyed pretty easily nowadays. It's been tough, huh. Let's all hope for a better week this coming sunday :) 

After Chem Spa, Brenda and I ran up to IT resource room cz we had a mission to be the first to reach. And i was like laughing so hard as we ran. I think we just got the joy of being the first haha. Just like what me and dione did on wed. ran to the fried-food stall. 

(I smell something. Omg yes someone's online :) NOW?)
Its almost 1AM there! 

Then after school me and brenda(again) did this super hilarious video on 'bride wars' hahaha we were fighting over the white cloth which was supposed to be the 'gown' wth. Thx show for the video-taking. Hahaha and i'm super sleepy now.

I don't see myself as event organiser in the future. Its getting on my nerves.

No comments: