Sunday, August 30, 2009

Butterfly wings

Mom and I, we came to an agreement. I won't share what, but i'm pretty satisfied. Well, afterall, she knows me best and obviously she wants the bestest of the best for me. Therefore, i trust her fully. :)

And Olivia, i didn't know you had this thought until when you told me blatantly just now. I thought you're someone that only know how to have fun and yeah, maybe rant. But you just showed me how thoughtful you actually are. I'm sorry to have a wrong impression on you and as i always always tell you, i'll be there whenever you need me. Even though we may not be with each other forever and ever, but i really hope we stay friends forever, like what you said. And i believe we will :) Because you're one of the best friend i've ever made. And i love you just as much.

Ps. because you used to hold my world together.

No comments: