Monday, August 3, 2009

its like you're always stuck in second gear.

Ugh i'm so tiredddddddddd. I have been sitting on my wooden chair for almost 8 hours just to do homeworks. And i just realised i have Chem SPA tmr. :(

I did Emaths Rev Ex 9 and Amaths Area Under Armpit as what mel said, and now i'm working on solving the mystery behind US-China air plane crash. I still have Darfur War to unreveal the truth. Haizzz no la SBQ only i don't plan to be a detective.

Althou the book 'How to be a happy teenager' says that we are not supposed to complain, but i still can't. Of cuz have to complain, if not i can go crazy manz.

I listened to I'll Be There For You for one million times i am kinda sick hearing it. yawyawyaw change to at the beginning horzzz.

And u want to knw why i'm so dead? I haven't call my father. Jrengjrengjreng... K back to SS

Ps, i think the pilot Wang Wei was my childhood friend HAHAAHHA

No comments: