Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CONCAVE HILL

Yaww yaww yaww the audition was 'happening' yo. Haha.

Anyway, Dad called just now. As expected, he was at workshop and i could tell he was surrounded by tractors. He asked me what i want for my birthday, and of cuz being the usual me, i have the whole entire wish-list that's ready for him to fulfil, but idk why i said i don't want anything because, hasn't he been giving me presents all this while? Being loved, being cared, my opportunity to be here, the schoolfees he paid for me, all my necessities etc. They're the best present ever, right? They're something i won't trade for anything. And the thought of him calling me, means that he cares for me, even though he didn't show it much. He's a busy man and I admire him for being able to find time for both job and family. My dad's a wonderman.

And uh yea he asked about pepper (wow do you miss pepper because it's been awhile since i mentioned him huh) and he asked me what's in him that made me admire him. Honestly i couldn't think of any so i started creating story of how one day when we went home, we saw this grandmother carrying a basket of oranges then when she wanted to walk down the ascending road, her oranges all topple and roll on the walkway and he helped her picked up the oranges and the grandmother was very grateful so she gave us an orange each. Yea familiar huh. K btw he doesn't believe me so i guess he gets the idea. :D

Gosh Mom's coming so sooooooooon. I'm so excitedddddd. That's the best part of weekend that i'm looking forward too :D:D:D:D

K back to homework. Anw 4e2s what do we have to Chem and SS?

Ps, I'm just so glad i have my parents that i can count on no matter what happen to me.

No comments: