Thursday, August 27, 2009

Its called destiny.

:) I studied finish Tourism today. I'm glad i started my revision in time and now i'm quite quite confident for prelim, that i'll probably do well. Okay maybe not so because I still need to practice and kill the laziness. I'll keep trying my best and yep, I'm so happy that finally i'm healthy.

Hello physics let's make friend now. I know you, but don't know you that well yet. By the end of this week we'll become BFF k! :D

At least i don't rush like Mid Year and i really hope i can do far better in prelim and prove my parents wrong. I want to let them know that i'm not here only to play, have fun and waste money. I want to let them know that i'm not growing lazy and taking things easy. I want them to know that my thought isn't that shallow anymore.

I promise myself I'll treat myself like a princess for ONE day if i do satisfyingly well. :)
I can do it! Because i believe. (:

Ps. chicken backside isn't coming back and i havent see him for quite some time alrd. ):

No comments: