Sunday, August 2, 2009

ur hand used to be mine to hold

Maybe i have to learn how to handle things more sensibly, not just sit down and cry. I HAS to grow up yo.

Anw, ytd novi and agnes came to my place and then we gozzip then i went swimming and they accompanied me. I thought it'd make me feel better, but no. Then after tht we went dinner @ Ichiban. After that caught late night HarPot @ Shaw. After the movie was already...about 1am? So i stayed at her place and initially, we planned to wake up at 6 inthemorning and study, but we talked and talked and talked and talked until abt 4 am so yea i didn't know hw i fell asleep also but we woke up at 11.36 i still remember. So yea i prayed all the way from her house until i reached my doorstep, they won't know, and i guess they really dont. I'm a good liar yea, or they're a good pretender. Either way i dont care.

Someone exchange your life with mine and tell me wht i should do.

Ps, i'm supposed to feel excited and contented but i don't

No comments: