Saturday, August 8, 2009

Merci pour les souvenirs

I had a sudden urge to delete this blog. I don't know. But I know i can't totally stop blogging because it has been part of my life for quite sometime already :)

I'm a happy girl today day day! I went to Orchard Kino to buy books! They hav 20% disc storewide and i bought three books. All by Cecelia Ahern i'm contented yow! And NYLON magazine HEHEHEHE. I've been looking around for it and now i found it i'm happy to the max!

Right mom's coming u know it rightz ugh and u know i asked her to bring food here rightz and she just called me rightz and she told me she bought another one for chipmunk. i had nothing to say. Zilch.

And and and anw i have to tidy up my room if i don't want to get an all night lecture. :) trust me mom's capable of that i've experienced it. awaw


in the night i hear 'em talk coldest story ever told
somewhere far along this road he lost his soul
to a woman so heartless

No comments: