Saturday, August 22, 2009

Say goodnight

First thing first, i'm really terribly sleepy. But its almost 3am and i'm not sleeping. Because Novi is occupying my bed HAHAH. She came, then we arranged puzzle yongwei gave me as birthday present! Its like cutee man and we took two hours to do it so now she's friggin sleepy and me too but i don't want to sleep cz i wanna do homework but i guess i can't yea because only one question and i KO alrd :D so now here i am, blogging.

I eat sour plum to keep myself awake. Then we'll go for breakfast @ Mac and yawyaw then i go back home asap to sleep sleep yeaaa :D Me is bored rightz nowz noone to talk to because the whole town is probably sleeping yea. & yea, its half closed. But i'm trying hard not to fall flat on my table.

Sorry i wasted prolly one minute of your life. This is just to keep me awake. Nothing important yow. Hahaha facebook is dead too, for the first time HAHA. Anyway novi is like dead. Not moving at all. Okay okay i'll go back to my puzzle in disneyland :D

Keep you updated

No comments: