Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You're indeed the best i ever had

Remember how i used to tell you things that were bothering me and you'd calm me down and then i'll forget about that and everything seemed better when i know you'd be there for me?
Remember when i got worried and tensed you'd always tell me that it's going to be okay and what's done is done and i'd do just fine?
Remember how i used to tell you things that were happening around me and sometimes you'd laugh at it but sometimes you took it too seriously i was the one who laughed in the end?
Remember how you cheered me up and you got so panicked when i cried and you crack not-funny-at-all jokes that made me cried and laughed at the same time?
Remember how you were so annoying when i asked you to say something you said 'something'?

You may not know this, but i hope, i hope if you're reading this, you know that those memories may fade with each passing days, but it will stay with me forever. That you did much more than what you thought for me. That...you mean a lot to me. That although maybe we won't see each other anymore, i hope we stay friends forever. That you helped me see things in a whole different perspective.

I used to share my anxiety with you, how nervous i was because of a particular thing, and you reassured me that i thought too much. I always came to you, because i know you'd make me feel a lot, alot better. Because i realised, i depended so heavily on you, your opinions, or your words.
Chinese result tomorrow. What do you have got to say?

No comments: