Thursday, August 13, 2009

hollaback girl


HAI PEOPLE I'M BACK BACK BACK!!

Haha because my mother is here yea so i can't blog i have to study and go out with her so now i has the time!

K, i'm very lazy to elaborate on my birthday but its just awesome k.

Last two days mom was here, i flew to orchard straight from school and chiong hw until midnight. I'm sad that she's back but at the same time...relieved. I think its because i have more time to do what i want, get less nagging and yea, more time to do my homework.

OMIGOD HOW CAN I FORGET THIS.
Somebody turns 8teen today!!
Happy Birthday i hopeee u enjoy yea! :)

Yeaa, i'm doing homework soon but i'm pretty pissed with facebook. Eyawwww that's a pretty old news by the way.

Ps, maybe what u're looking for has been here the whole time.
pps, i miss mommy.

No comments: