Monday, August 3, 2009

rawr rwar

Hey hey i just woke up hahaha i fell asleep reading the book in my bed so i kinda just started on Rev Ex 9. I'm working on it yea i still have many other homework seems like mr ng is becoming mdm tok omg no. Whatever.

Mom's coming in like, 5 days' time ima sow sow sow excited yeayea cz i haven't seen her for so long and besides she still hasn't got the chance to lecture me about the responsibility of taking good care of my passport or else it will result otherwise. She says it is too serious to be talked on the phone. Haiya probably its just because phone bill's exploding. Whatever.

What the hell is up with blogger i hate this manz. Anyway come to think of it, I haven't see Olivia since like, when i come back from China? That's long right. And idk what's up maybe we're both just too busy cz her prelim is coming pretty soon as well i hope we can squeeze time to catch up because i miss her like crazy. Whatever.

Chipmunk keeps walking in and out i don't feel good typing with another pair of eyes staring at my screen so yea, till then.

Ps, don't break hers like how you break mine.

xoxo

No comments: