Sunday, August 23, 2009

exothermic ew

Okay, i suddenly don't know how to start my post. D:
So ytd, as expected, i woke up late and rushed like mad to Fort Canning Park for food bazaar. I'm really lazy to elaborate but then after that went to PS to buy Oliv's present. Went home, rushed for her card and everything, i think it was pretty! But then i couldn't finish because Nadya came and we were late alrd so yea. But i left halfway to meet Novi for dinner and came back, i saw Olivia alone like, cleaning up the mess whereas the rest sat on the grass patch and mingled. So i helped her and, yes i could tell she was disappointed with her day. I shouldn't have left her. I felt so bad. We cleaned up the place and i helped her bring her stuff back.

Then met stef and she gave me a pie! Then we talked and talked and talked our heart lungs brain liver kidney bladder pancreas intestine out until the thunder came and we went into my room. She slept on my double decker bed which she claimed was damn nice and i slept below. she left earlyyy in the morning and i woke up later to finish up oliv's card then went her house and then came back i study and not really study from just now not even a chapter haha then yes yes me is going to study yesyes.

Oliv,
No matter what happen, no matter how unhappy you are, no matter how everybody put you down, you know you still have me here okay. You know those setbacks make you a better and stronger person. Its your life and noone's capable of bringing it down. I know you're stronger than this. I'll be hereeee! :)

No comments: