Saturday, August 29, 2009

Paper heart, acrylic love

I'm back! Went out with Olivia just now and had g8 time with her. Its been reaaaally long since we last went out and catch up with each other's life. Cool. Watched Coco Avant Chanel just now. Erm it was my first NC16 movie and tell you the truth, if this is what you call NC16, then i think i won't wanna watch NC16 anymore. Boring much, because it was almost two hours and i couldn't survive so yea but the last part was quite cool. I think UP was far better than this.

Anyway, walked ard Orchard with her and bought some stuff. Ate and we went home. I didn't study today sad sad de nehzz. Nehmind i'll study tonight and tomorrow promiseeee. :) Its okay i need a getaway. Love you liv!

Bytheway, i don't know what's with me and studs nowadays. I just loooooooove them so much. (Zara's so studdy now lurb lurb)

No comments: