Monday, August 31, 2009

When then?

I bet all the pure geographers spent their sunday studying geography insight from page 122-168 right. Well, i didn't. I spent mine making cards for my dearest teachers with my dearest stefanie kurnia jaya and i really think its all worth it. I mean, i know i still have tmr's concert to glance through it and i think i'll do okay because i've studied it before.

hope the teachers like our card! Because if i were them i'll love it. And btw, Alex went back this morning, even before i was awake i think, and i'm quite dejected. I didn't say a proper goodbye to him cause yes, i was quite pissed with him ytd night so...i don't know. Perhaps there'll be another meeting, yes?

Bytheway, tmr's teacher's day, and i'm supposed to be excited, but i'm not really. I'm quite sad la cz our class didn't make it to the concert but don't you think we deserve a slot because all we wanted is to thank the teachers, something that they totally deserve? I don't know. I hope those people in charge made a good decision and maybe tmr's performers will be able to convey the message better i guess.

and thankfully mon and nov are coming back so i think that'll make my day, but arwin's not. :( i'm quite sad la bcz mon and nov, i can see them anytime and they live close to me, we can always go to shaw mac and talked like nobody's business. but this busy friend of mine, we don't see each other often and its been long since i last saw him. he's always so busy and buried with homeworks. i don't know...probably well, not tomorrow :)

Ps. Because i'm afraid, so afraid that i can't see you anymore.

No comments: