Thursday, August 20, 2009

We'll still have the summer anyway

Hello. Changed my blog skin and i had a hard time adding all the gadgets but it turns out pretty well so i'm quite pleased with myself. :) I'm sick of those blogskins that i just need to copy and paste. Besides i went to search but there weren't any nice ones so i guess this will be it..for the time being hehehe. And the picture...i got that from tumblr.

And chinese result was out just now right i mean on wednesday. (i just realised its past 12) I'm quite glad i couldn't stop screaming. And and you know my bet rightz i have to kiss someone. Hahaha k.

Anywayyy i thought we don't have maths tmr so i didn't do any maths but shoot we have 2 periods tmr can go die la. I haven't do chem papers, and maths blue book. This is what happen when I don't have tuition. :D

And anyway i ate so much today sorry mommy don't panic k. Eating isn't sinning but AHAHAH i remembered Lia's oral conversation, she said she felt guilty because everytime she's stressed she'll eat. Haha i couldn't stop laughing man.

I studied Chem today quite good eh 2 chapters then flipped through SS :)
I've started my revision people! Have you?

PS: MY IPOD IS WORKING!!!

No comments: