Tuesday, August 25, 2009

dahulu,

Well, I realised I can't totally leave cyber world. I still come online...secretly haha. Gawd I'm addicted already. And I gulped a can of nescafe just now but I'm sleepy alr. Gawd I think my body is immune to it already. What to do... its the only thing that can keep me awake.

Btw I'm outside @ the living room studying. Reason being if I study in my room, my bed will tempt me to sleep and there I go to the lalaland. And anw, my fasting today went well! :D. Although my stomach was aching like crazaye, but I still managed yo. I couldn't sleep so I studied. Am so proud.

I guess I'm just being PMS-y nowadays haha every girl has it so yea pardon me yeayea. And oh well, people change, don't they? its inevitable, even though I hate this fact so much. setbacks are meant to make you stronger and braver. And now I learnt how not to take promises too seriously, because when hopes are scattered its just gonna be another disappointment. Well, I mean someone's gonna spill the beans one day and people will know who I am talking about.

Snuggled up in my bed and all I could think of was you :)

No comments: