Sunday, August 23, 2009

never believed that things happen for a reason

U know u just can't absorb anything anymore when you realise just a sound of people sighing or TV in the living rooms distract u so much you keep reading a particular paragraph repeatedly but nothing goes in. Then u know u're in deep trouble and that u're annoyed.

I think chipmunk is sick. I hope my immune system is strong enough. This is not a good time to fall sick. I've been studying since afternoon. I'm puking real soon. Especially when my brain isn't working well. Oh gosh i have so little time left!

If this is what you want, you know i can do nothing but to follow your will because this is what i grow up doing right. U always get me to do and decide whatever you want at the end of the day. I'm tired of arguing although i know i have a valid point. I'm staying in Singapore.

No comments: