Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HE SAID HE WANTS TO MARRY ME

Gosh yes i know my hair is messy hahaha.
I wanted to say somethinggg but i forget. Jalaproot.

Never Gonna Be Alone is stuck in my head.

Oh yea just now during recess i imagined the canteen to be pink based. Then they have barbie wallpapers, ALL the chairs and tables are in pink, there'll be glitters everywhere. Then each stall will have their own princess theme, like Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and The Beast or whatever, then the stall vendors have to wear the princesses and prices costumes then have fake horses, wear throne, and and dance around as they served us. Omgomg HAHAHA andand then they have like 'this is what you called true love lalala' songs as the background music. Then movies of those fairytales playing on TV WAHAHAHAHAA omgg that'd be damnnn cool and brenda will be the first to destroy them HAHAHA and stef would love those furnitures who knows she'll choose to stay in school instead. HAHA and imagine beatty is a castle, then there's Rapunzel trying to use her hair to get her prince to climb up cz she was locked, then there's Cinderella with her pumpkin and glass shoes, then there's this poisonous apple tree and then some sleeping beauty wake up because her prince kissed her, or whatever. then everyone in the school will waltz around HAHAHA omggg imagine the chopstick waltzing. HAHHAHA priceless. Then imagine instead of wearing uniform, the students wear elf costumes OMGGzZZ

okay i lost hope. HAHAHAHA

I'm so excited i can't wait for o level manz (plz sense the sarcasm)

Sleepy aye.



Sometimes i try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with her now
I just can't figure it out
Now I'm on my own,
How I let you go,
I'll never understand.

No comments: