Monday, August 31, 2009

Speak these words

I have this retarded personal expository homework due this friday and i don't have any faintest idea how to construct a proper paragraph for a personal expository because the last time i wrote personal expository was during the cannibal period. Haha okaaay but i really don't know how to. I'm stuck. Oh well, what are the challenges you face in life? There are many i can think of easily but i don't know how and have i overcome it. Suck.

Annnnnnd not only that, i have to write a personal recount yawyaw. Okay this might sound easier but no. Apparently she says i have been writing personal recount in a very narrative style so she wants me to write it appropriately, which means, less flowery and less dramatic. Well it seems easier but i have to pay constant attention as to not go too...narrative. Thanks.

And i have the whole vocab book to stuff into my tiny petite brain hahaha. Sad thing, my brain is the only thing that i can describe as petite. Oh probably my toes. Hahaha my cute little petite toes. Okay where am i going to. Back to 'life is full of challenges and yes i love this life much'

edited.
One hour later....
O
M
G
I AM DONE WITH MY
PERSONAL EXPOSITORY

AND ALTHOUGH ITS CRAPPY
I AM STILL CONTENTED BECAUSE
I'M DONE!!!!!!

okay not personal recount. ew i feel so personalised.

No comments: