Monday, August 24, 2009

if only we're not miles apart,

Heyyo I'm hungry. But I'm waiting, patiently waiting until dinner time because there's tuition today so I'm gonna bathe now and start studying for chem. There're ten chaps yow. And btw I'm using my phone its kinda cool it feels like I'm texting. Anw, I made the unbreakable vow that I won't come online unless its necessary like e-learning day. And that's why I'm using my phone because I'm in the toilet and I'm bored yo. Hahaha ok gtg now and baitheway, I'm fasting tmr w brenda heheheh.

Sorry that I took you for granted. I didn't know what a great friend you are until now that you've got some1 and you know...we kinda drift apart. Its not like you're technologically inclined. Its so hard to reach you. Doesn't mean there's a change in your status, it has to affect our friendship, right? I've got so many things to tell you.

No comments: